This week was all about my niece and her birthday – you would think it was the second coming by how she supervised her birthday present.
I made her a Junk Journal with a whole lot of little techniques and bits and bob added to it….
It ended up a massive project at 6x12 and 55 pages and turned out to be as fat as a little cow…
All in all I loved how it ended up and it was such a cool way of using up a portion of all the drawings and bits of paper that my niece leaves at the house after every visit..
(Click image make larger)
I also went to the V&A (Victoria and Albert museum) this week as well.. I don’t like that place at all… But I will admit it is a great place for inspiration…
I visit once a year and take loads of pictures…
I fell in love with these snuff boxes and this journal with the silver cross on the front…
Saw this plaque as well and loved the message on it – I am already thinking of how I can transpose this into my crafting..
Wishing you a great WOYWW…..
WOYWW is hosted by Julia from the blog Stamping Ground





4 comments:
Great photos taken
Thanks for sharing
:-D
Lisa
#59
Great smash book! I love the clasp that holds it all together! The colors are fabulous too. Thanks for sharing your Wednesday! -Amanda
thanks for the peek. Have a great day.
awesome book from your niece. Sorry I am so late getting around but once again life has interfered with what I want to do! Thanks for sharing. Vickie
Post a Comment