I didn’t have any pressing projects this week – so I broke out some blank mount board and cereal box scraps and tried some technique.
I mostly worked with acrylic paints, distress ink and come stamps I have not used since I bought them.
While searching the web lately I find I am liking the overlay style (not sure if that is what it’s called) but its the process where different medium is used over each other and just hints are seen here or there..
This is a page I have been working on since last week.. I keep adding more and more stuff to it.
Now I just need to write something on it..
Wishing you a great WOYWW…..
WOYWW is hosted by Julia from the blog Stamping Ground
11 comments:
it's great you have taken time to play - looking very creative today!
I also have a Dutch pretties parcel giveaway on my blog today if you fancy some colour!
Thanks for sharing your WOYWW desk today,
Sarah at 3
Love your journal - it looks too nice to write on! Use it though, don't keep it for special, special is now! Enjoy WOYWW!
Thanks for sharing your space this week and I hope the rest of your week goes well! It's great to get some playtime to just experiment!
Love those pages. Seems a shame to write on them really but I know that's what they are for.
That journal page is totally fab! The techniques that you are trying out are coming along nicely too! Thanks for sharing your Wenesday! -Amanda
great looking journal pages. I love to do layers in my work. My husband is so funny when I tell him I used this color and then this, then this and he says why don't you just use the darkest first! he does fantastic oil painting and the paper crafts is a little difficult for him to understand sometimes. He is coming around though. Thanks for sharing. Vickie
Those pages are fantastic! I really have to stop being scared and just start playing, it looks like so much fun.
Happy WOYWW
Love the colours, in the first two tags especially and that's a really pretty journal page you've been working on. Like how you can't stop working on it when you're supposed to be writing in it!
Hugs
Brenda 73
Love waht you have been doing, some great ideas to try out. Thanks for sharing, Shaz
thanks for the glimpse. Have a great day
Hello,
Just popped by from LSNED. Love your page with the music notes on, looks so pretty. I like the 'overlay' look too, though also not sure if that's what it's called!
See you in class! Jennifer x
Post a Comment