WOYWW – And the half term begins

Yes the kids are finally home and I don't have to drag myself out of bed at some god forsaken time of the morning to start the morning rituals…

They all have one week to lay around, eat the house down and get up to all the other things that teenagers of the coven get up to (for the life of me I can’t get them to draw the drapes during the daylight hours – definately coven members)

On the desk for the past few days – I have an envelop album going – I am always amazed at the poor quality of the envelope in this country – I am surprise they make it through the post in tack..

I had to go out and get some Anita’s card and envelopes – just to get a better quality envelope to work with.

My boys every now and then buy me some odd little things and as they get older they actually are putting some thought into there keep mother happy gifts..

They found these kids counting boxes and i have had them for a while now, anyhow their plan was for me to use them as storage for the abundance of things on my craft deck – but I wasn’t feeling them at the time..

They are little by little creeping onto the desk – I am starting to store things into them - from my ATG to my paintbrushes.

Lovely, lovely… I even love the nursery rhyme coverage that they all have.

I don't have other people around to share crafting with – so I normally challenge myself or try out alot of things I see on the net – some hybrid as well…

I found some prima that fell down a corner and I have some Utee shapes and other little experiment going on today – but I see altered art happening for the rest of the week.

Currently I am my nephew’s favourite person – but I think it’s because I have all the good mucky stuff at my house – and he gets into them as often as can..

The holidays couldn’t get here fast enough for him – He’s moved in..

What is it about boy’s and red.

Wishing you a great WOYWW…..

 

WOYWW is hosted by Julia from the blog Stamping Ground

11 comments:

Electra said...

What a lucky boy he is to be able to hang out and create with you!

jude said...

Looks like he loves coming over and seems to be enjoying himself and having some inky fun!
Have fab wednesday and a creative week ahead.
hugs Judex 7

peggy aplSEEDS said...

i think the counting boxes look great and are so useful! how nice to have a little craft mate!

Sarah said...

great desk and lots of lovely crafty goodies...enjoy the company!thanks for the peek today! Sarah (Sasa at 1)

Helen said...

Well, he has lots to come and play with! Have a good summer.

SueH said...

Well those boxes look well useful, how sweet that your boys should come up with a gift so well thought out.

Happy Crafting
Sue
x

Šolanje na domu-Waldorf said...

It's so nice that your boy know how to keep their mama happy. :) Love those wooden boxes.

Angie said...

Looks like you have a real fan ..I cant wait til my GS's are older and crafting is not just making as big a mess as possible.
When you dont have people to craft with the net and things like WOYWW are so good ...and even if you have ..its great making cyber friends.

Sam said...

You're not alone with having no-one to craft with...although I find it easier that way coz no-one nicks my stash lol. Have fun in the hols
Sam x

okienurse said...

Looks like you have a crafter to share your space with for a few more years! Love the boxes the boys got you! Sorry I am so late getting around but haven't felt well this week. Thanks for sharing. Vickie

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I realize I'm terribly late this week, but wanted to let you know I stopped by anyway. Enjoyed the visit, even though I didn't have much time to stay. Love those boxes and it's good to see another potential crafter at work. Get them while they're young I always say!