Craft room essential – The moveable tray

I was trying to tidy my craft space the other day – and all crafter knows this only last for 5 mins but I tried.. Anyhow looking around at the area I realised that most of my most used stuff never is very far me.

I pack the everyday tools and such in a mobile three tray unit that I pull and push as need while I work and in a nut shell – it’s probably one of the best thing I have in my craft area.

Full view.

All the liquid messy stuff is on the top tray along with a variety of adhesives

Even messier stuff is on the next tray – INkS – I  love that I have them near as I have a tendency to use a few colours over and over again.. When a variety is close at hand – they will get used..

This tray holds the ATG, glue dot ATG, Crop-a-bile, embosser, glue gun etc, etc… all the heavy tools and the tools that needs to be plugged in..

I love love this tray…

I have already started looking for another one to keep  just for when  this one goes…

No comments: