I sometimes forget to take a pic of the glorious mess I make on my desk during the week – So I am just going to show you guys some end results today…
I have been working on mini’s, well big bulky mini’s if you want a true definition.. These two were inspired by Kathy Orta from Paper Phenomenon and they such fun to make.
Lots of mess up up – but so pleased with the result.

I am unable to show the inside –as I was not given the permission – but this is the end result of a monster mini..
This one is for my niece’s birthday – she is a girly kind of girl who is at that age where she writes every little secret down and have loads of little bits and paper with all kinda necessities written on then.
This one has slots for pictures and a whole lot of journaling tags…
This one was a challenge to myself to help in my 2011 quest to use up my scrap.. and also to see if I could do something without my sewing machine involved..
Pop over to my other post to see the inside of this mini.. HERE
Finally a card – I am not famous for doing cards but every now and then I give it a try…
WOYWW is hosted by Julia from the blog Stamping Ground
14 comments:
Goodness you have been busy I am in awe! Those minis look stunning your neice will love hers thanks for sharing x
lookin' good and i love mini's :) Thanks for the snoop :)
Wow, what lovely minis. So glad you shared these with us.
I think that's a mini gone brick size! How marvellous they are..and your desk looks fab with such a stack of finished loveliness on it!
A bulky one indeed wow. Great funky colours and creations!
Thanks for sharing your space today,
sarah at 4
gorgeous books, like how you have used the painting pallete for the beads, beautiful workspace, Thank you for sharing your workspace, Happy WOYWW 100, crikey 100 weeks! #3
Lol not sure what a mini is as these look mammoth but what a fabulous job you've done.
Kathleen x
Mini massives! They look great, you've been busy, and the card is lovely too! Thanks for sharing!
That is an XL mini! Wow. Cover looks great!
Chrissy #95
Love those minis! looks like you have been having lots of fun there! Sunshine Girl No.32
Great stuff !!
Love all these - they are fab!
Happy WOYWW
Rebecca (66) x
love all the mini's! Sorry I am late getting around this week! Thanks for sharing. Vickie #36
Ooooh - Fab minis! TFS!
Post a Comment