This mini was just a quick challenge to myself to see how I would get on without my sewing machine – which went on the blink the other day…
So I drag out my scrap box, a set of gel pens, cereal boxes and of course the distress ink and I gave it a go…
For my inspiration I went with a sample book from Art From the Art Idea Gallery, entitled – 7 Gypsy – Mason Album
With little scraps of paper here and there and my gel pen to make faux stitching line I went to town on this books. Here’s the cover of the book. As I have not yet decided what to do with it yet – It is yet untitled..
Just an open view of the book. I am using 7inches (width) x9inches (length) house shaped cut-outs to make this book and scraps placed all over it..
Top view of book – Note the faux stitching- this was all done with the gel pen – It took a little time to do it but so worth it when I saw the end product.
Another top view – I also used some border stamps here and there to add a bit of definition to the pages..
Back page –which turned out to be my favourite page of the lot…
Front and back cover view..

Another page I fell in love with – For the faux stitching I went with the principle that I would add the gel pen lines to all the straight edges – so torn edges didn’t get a stitch line.

No comments:
Post a Comment