WOYWW – A lot of little forgotten treasures

After spending the last few weeks looking at what’s on other crafter work space, I thought I would join the party this week..

I am trying out my new set of Inkadinks colour wash/inks  this week – they just came through the post. They are from Imagination Crafts and I have heard alot of good things about them..

I will update as I go alone..

I am still in using up my stash mode  - so alot of little cards and templates for mini books are being put together on my desk at the moment.

The nice thing about using up stash is that in my rummage I have found some corner punches that I have not seen in months and a few Sizzix dies that I am now breathing new life into..

I am having fun..

WOYWW is hosted by Julia from the blog Stamping Ground

`

8 comments:

Karen said...

The nice thing I find is when you suddenly find something you haven't seen or used in ages, it is like having something new again to play with :) Lovely busy, creative desk.
Have a great WOYWW,
Karen #68

Anonymous said...

The best destashing is when you're having fun!

Susanne said...

Rediscovering old treasures is almost as much fun as buying new ones. Enjoy your inks.

Marjo said...

Finding new "old stash" is like a delayed Christmas present...lol

Thanks for the peek and sharing. Have a great WOYWW.

Hugs, Marjo #5

The Crafty Elf said...

I love to sit and go through my things every now and then because there is always something I forgot I had. Either that or my memmory is going, maybe a bit of both. Thanks for the peek!

shazsilverwolf said...

Thanks for sharing your stash pics, I am always finding something I forgot I had, Shaz #125

Neil said...

Thanks for sharing your space. It's always good to rediscover things, makes life interesting again!

Julia Dunnit said...

Welcome to WOYWW! Am glad that you're using up your stash - send me some of those vibes will ya?!