March is almost over and that means another tag challenge month is closing…..
After much cutting and pasting – I have decided to go with a mix of papers and a little hand sewing – it was very relaxing I must say, I haven’t hand sewn in ages, so that was nice to do this month..
Most of this paper is from the Paper Craft Magazine this month, I never seem to find use for those free stash.. Pretty Easter papers this month and some cool stamps as well…
Click the links to see some other views of the tag…
I went with some thicker floss through the top of the tag rather than ribbons, as I liked the hunter green colour floss that I had…
This tag is for the 2011 Tag Challenge hosted by A Crafty kind of Truffle…

1 comment:
Another beautiful tag, I have started sewing on my scrapping again lately too!
You are all linked up and ready,thanks for entering
Helen xxx
Post a Comment