It’s a good day when you have a “Craft Find Day”

As crafter our need for storage knows no end – literally. I am always  in need of more and more storage, unfortunately for me until I win that lottery and build the craft studio I wish for I make do with my little corner of a room in my house.
I tend to store “up” as it’s easier for me and cleaning does not demand me moving, pushing and pulling a whole lot of stuff to get to that bit of paper or other such thing to make the area clean.
I found this little beauty in Aldi’s the other day – quite cheap under five quid and I had to snap it up. It has eight good size easy access slots and then a further 8 partition-able draws…
I was also the loving the colour as well - 

This ended up coming in quite handy, as I tend to use some things more than the other – you know the essentials and this is such a compact way of having it close at hand without alot of stretching and bending to get to it and since I have had it it really help with me finding the little things like a ruler or a bottle that I had just used..

One of the neatest thing about the tool case is the bottom draw – I used it as my bits and bob drawn – every crafter have one or I hope every crafter have one – I pop just about all the little bits and pieces that tend to slid under paper or fall down the side of somewhere - like my pokey tool that I spend more time searching for than I should.

I found these at the pound shop on my high street – they are felt and as a scrapbooker I fell in love.. so many possibilities… The colours are so bright. I have already ask the shop owner to get a few more colours for me…

They come on a reel about 2.5inched across so there is quite a bit packed on here..

Here’s wishing you a great Craft Find Day…





If you have found a bargain this week – pop in onto a post and leave the link here..

1 comment:

Spyder said...

what a fabulous find!! I haven't found anythingthis week but always look out for one!
(Lyn)