On my desk for the past few day are more than one little projects – Firstly there is alot of little Quote Books in the makings and other little Impromptu projects happening.
Impromptu projects – These are little Quotes books or Brag books or some other Mini books that I do in my spare time and add to my stash for those unexpected wedding invite or that house warming or party invite where I have no time to run around and get the traditional gift.
They always go over well and it’s generally different to what everyone else brings.
I am rubbish, absolute rubbish at colour coordination - so I do alot of these project as test cases to see how paper and pattern mix and match.. I am always surprise at the outcome. I love DCWV, they have some of the best print and tend to go well most every other paper line….
This third picture is for my March MINI BOOK challenge – I have so much trouble with accordion folds.. I just always assume each crafter have one pet peeve technique or fold or something that they have to work extra hard at to get it right..
Mine is accordion fold – hate it, but I am determines to make this gate fold mini before the weekend…
Here’s one of those Quotes books almost at the end stage – The cover needs a few more bit and pieces to give the Umph effect.. it has alot of quote about “The Next Step” – you know those quote we felt like strangling our teacher for when we were learning them – but years later they somehow seems to fit.
WOYWW is hosted by Julia from the blog Stamping Ground
I am starting a link up on Tuesdays called Craft Find Day – it’s basically a list of those find, really inexpensive craft find in the out of the way places or even the none traditional craft places.
See my first set of Bargains HERE…. If you have found a bargain or two recently, pop it on a post and link up so we can see where to go to find the next little treasure
or
Join me next week….

13 comments:
Nice busy desk today, thanks for sharing!!
Happy Wednesday;-)
Lots of lovely crafting going on here - like the books - thanks for sharing - happy WOYWW
Nice idea for little gifts..and I love a quote - although you're right, quite a lot have come back to haunt me!! My accordian fold nightmare has disappeared since I bougth my Scor-Pal. Not a cheap way to do it if that's all you ever used it for though!
Love the quote books, they are gorgeous and the gatefold fold book is coming together really nicely :)
Have a great WOYWW,
Karen #79
Love you creative desk, lots seems to be going on here. Thanks for sharing. Carolxx
Great creative space with losts of inspiring bits on the go. Have a lovely day
lovely quote books
Thank you for sharing with me on WOYWW
Vicky #88 30.3.2011
http://angeldrummer.blogspot.com/
I adore mini books - these are great.
HappyWOYWW
Rebecca (41)
fab crafty desk, thang you for the snoop! Happy WOYWW!!
((Lyn)) #51!
Love the idea of those mini books and what a good suggestion for pressies. Thank you for sharing.
Great wip, good luck with getting it done! Thanks for the peek and sharing. Have a great WOYWW
Hugs Marjo #22 oops thats 23
very busy and creative desk! Good luc getting it all done. Thanks for sharing. Vickie #83
Sometimes the best finished projects are the unplanned ones. TFS
Post a Comment