True Stories – Prompt Two :: Letters & Numbers

Who don't love letters and numbers, as a scrapper I love templates, chipboard and punches of letters and numbers, so it was a pleasure to see this as our second prompt..

A summary of the ideas:
*Use the alphabet to direct your thoughts in a longer piece of writing on one subject.
*Make a list of numbers that describe one day, one event or your routine.
*Start with a photo and use the initials of those in the picture to describe the people (possibly numbers too, like 2 in a couple, a family of 4, etc)

 

There were some excellent Ideas given in the prompt and I am going to go with one of them…

Letters

I read because

Son – I love a good Adventure

Brother – Who told you I read the Book!!

Mom – Trying to keep up with my Child

Nephew – My aunt maDe me

 

Numbers

My morning

5.30am – Up and gasping for a cup of Earl Grey

7 – The morning begins

8.30 – Waving the kidlet through the door

9 – Another cup of tea

10 – Housework to the tunes of  “The Carpenter”

Page two of the mini album. I am Martha Stewart and Petaloo -ing it for this page…  This page was so easy. On the inside of the tag I did “YOU ARE SPECIAL BECAUSE”  for my entire family….

Letters and numbers stamped onto the main page and a few pearl buttons for highlights.. I am so tempted to over embellish this page – but I wont because it is not for public viewing…

Sometimes simply does it….

A close up of the page….

Page one and two together..

No comments: