The prompt for today asks us to question ourselves.
A summary of the ideas:
*Draft a personal Frequently Asked Questions for things that others often ask you
*Think about the questions you think need to be answered for others, like writing advice to a child (but could also be for a friend, etc)
*Use writing to help with a decision-making process in your life by writing down the question and several possible answers, then adding notes to each one to help see which options would be best for you.
Some question I am normally asked… from the silly to the serious
- Why do you read so much?
- Don’t you ever sleep?
- What with you and all the clocks?
- Where is your accent from?
- Why did you only have one child?
- Why do you still live with your mother?
I wont answer them here but the answers are all written in the trusty Monkey’s notebook. I will note though that it was a struggle coming up with questions that people normally ask me. I had to let the day pass and then give it a go..
But once I got started I just wrote loads of questions and I find people ask me the weirdest questions, from my clothe choice to my procreation choice….
Here are few picture of my the cover of my Mini Album and the first page (will update as needed)
I went with all the things I love for the cover. I am a lace and paper girl. There’s some newsprint scrap paper there as well along with a bit of felt – from my hat fetish..
I love polka dots, but didn’t want to over do it with a full polka dot page – so I did the retro thing and tones it down with a bit of strip and a black lace – that’s my addition for the fact I love erotica..
Nothing says sexy like black…
The first page with my mini pockets ands tags… I still kept the lace effect going on this page…
The same page with the tags out – This is probably the most elaborate page so far – but it is still early days. I might get all diva yet and bling it up in a few weeks…

No comments:
Post a Comment