September 20th – I struggle to recycle !!!

 Page for the 20th Of September

What I learned today

“I struggle to recycle !!!

I am admitting it – I am a horrible recycler (is that even a word)

With the multitude of bins the council gives us you would think I would have gotten the hang of it by how… But I haven’t..

The tins and the paper more often than not end up together.. the general waste have all kind of stuff that should not be in it – in it..

I am sometime too lazy and too tired or just too pushed for time to do the whole separate and bag and all the other stuff that goes along with recycling…

I know I do the big stuff,  I reuse, I turn off lights, I bulk up where possible and share where there is that option.. but the little things like everyday household waste disposal – still leaves me at the bottom of the ladder..

I‘ll get there – I’ll get there..

 

No comments: