September 19th - I love knowing something no-one else knows about, Secrets !!!

 Page for the 19th Of September

What I learned today

“I love knowing something no-one else knows about, Secrets !!!”

Can you remember the days when your parents told you secrets are no good – and to resist doing the whisper thing in public.

I am sorry to say, but I still love getting the whisper now and then in public places, especially when it’s a secret. More over when I am the only one that knows about it, I love it.

It’s that feeling of wanting to spill the beans, but knowing that you can’t or else you will be letting someone down that I love. Can you remember that feeling of whispering on the phone about a surprise that you can’t talk about, you have to do that mental lock on your lips and toss the keys away..

All my friends and family know I love a good secret and  I think they have a chuckle seeing me doing my darnest to not just explode – but  I do it though.. and I will this time.

I will,  I really will…

Have you hear a secret lately – something you are just bursting to tell?

 

1 comment:

Sarah said...

love your learnings and your album. It's looking amazing xx