Page for the 21st Of September






What I learned today
“Sometimes it really is all down to me!!!
There are times in our lives where it is down to you to get stuff done.
One of the things we all learn as kids is to ask for help, share, know that many hands make for lighter work - but sometimes harsh or even hard lessons teaches us that every now and then sometimes it really is all down to us.
Down to me really…
It could be simply household stuff like making sure there is tomatoes in the fridge to big stuff – like making sure I am ahead of the game when it comes to parents days and meetings.
While I would like to swiss my way though the day and say “Oh someone else will do it”, in my reality it won’t get done if I don't do it.

No comments:
Post a Comment