Page for the 18th Of September






What I learned today
“I love the Tiger-ri-fic days !!!
There are just some days where the day could not go any better even if I tried.
Today was one of those day for me – we had the same amount of chores to do, my kids still got up to their drama, i was still cooking dinner at 3 O’clock, but some how there was a rightness to the day.
Everything flow, everything click. I call these my Tiger-ri-fic days. They don't come around often, but when they do come around it’s fantastic.
One of the boys make this backing paper for me with some tiger stamps and I fell in love with it – it actually sum up my day. Dark stamp for the highlights, dull stamp for the busier points – but over all a brilliant day…
How was yours?

1 comment:
Love your Tiger-ri-fic page and how the different stamping represent different aspects of the day.
Secrets, Oh I really don't like secrets always afraid I will spill the beans and if someone else knows the secret whether that person will let it slip and I feel guilty that the person who told me the secret will think I let the cat out of the bag.
Post a Comment