Page for the 15th Of September






What I learned today
“Children comes with their own set of drama !!!”
Where have the days gone when a kid was just a kid, when the most urgent thing on their mind was how to get a chance to stay up and watch tele a little later.
My teenager are utter drama queens – everything is an issue and anything that can be overdramatized is generally is… I have taken to rolling my eyes at them and telling them they have their whole life’s ahead of them to stress about the little things.
Sometimes I listen to them without them knowing and I have to giggle when I am alone – they plot and plan and overdo everything. No matter how much I tell them “less is more” or even “simply does it”… they overdo and make a harsh of even the simplest things.
Oh for the good old days of kids just being kids..

No comments:
Post a Comment