Page for the 16th Of September






What I learned today
“Taking the bend in the road can lead to an exciting new adventure !!!”
I debated what phrase to use for today's lesson because my day was more about changes or crossroads that comes into our lives at anytime and at any age…
At the end of the day it was about when I decide to take that bend in the road, when I decide that I either need a change or if I am ready or even willing to take that risk to take the bend in the road.
I am not the most adventurous person when it comes to new things – but some times there is nothing to do but make that bold step and try something new. Everyone’s experience will be different – but I am now on a new adventure in my life and while my heart is beating like crazy worrying about disappointment, failure or even let downs, I am so excited at the new lease I seem to have on life, I love the adrenaline rush and I love the fact that what ever happen I did it on my own terms in my own time..
Are you at a crossroad in your life? - is it a yeah or nay for trying something new?

1 comment:
Very nice! I really liked this one. :)
Post a Comment