Page for the 14th Of September

What I learned today
“I hate people touching my mess”
I remember growing up with my grand mother telling me “never touch the stuff in my sewing room” – Why? because she knows where everything is – even if it looks like a mess to me.
The older I get I am of the same opinion – while my mom and my kid’s fingers might be itching to just pack and tidy up my area – I get annoyed when they move stuff.
I say to them “I know that the scissors is under that bit of paper, I know where to find my brads, I know where the last scrap of paper I use is place …. and if you touch it – you just mess up my system”.
It might not look like a system, but it works for me…
Anyone else feels the same about their mess?

1 comment:
me too. my mess is always organised, even if it doesn't look like it lol
Post a Comment