Page for the 13th Of September






What I learned today
“Grocery shopping is not my favourite thing”
One of the things to make me leave the house with my shoulders slump and in a very low mood is shopping. and not just any shopping, but grocery shopping.
It‘s the fact that it takes hours to do, it’s mindless and I always forget something in my haste to get out of whatever supermarket I am in.
Don't even get me started on the shopping cart – I think Murphy's Law was written for me – If a broken trolley is in the stands – I will be the unlucky one to get it. Even if I start out with a perfectly sane trolley, it starts having issues by the time I am halfway through..
I really dislike grocery shopping

1 comment:
that's why I do a big internet shop once a month. I've learnt that it's far easier (and cheaper) that way lol
Post a Comment