WOYWW– Feeling like a You-tube addict

I have been spending too much time on You-tube… I always always find some project I want to try or revamp in my own way…

Not sure where I am going with this one yet – but at the moment this is the half finished project that’s taking up my desk space

One of the neat thing about going with the flow and trying out impromptu project is that I always end up using stock or tools that I have not used in ages..

I will saw Martha Stewart punches does add a bit of something to everything they go on..

Other than you-tube goodness I have been on eBay finding other kind of goodness…

i love those rollagraph stamps and finding the older one on eBay is always a treat for me… Got 9 of them recently for a steal…

A few were Christmas prints  but the others are perfect for all occasion..

Looking forward to having a play with these – with the next few days…

You never know they may just make an appearance on the you-tube project…

 

Here are some other things I have been up this week

My foray into the world of card making – HERE

My art journal book for use on the UKS Art journey programme – HERE

I un-mounted my wooden back stamps over the weekend - HERE

some art journal pages – HERE & HERE

 

Wishing you all a fabulously fantastic day and happy crafting…

WOYWW is hosted by Julia from the blog Stamping Ground

28 comments:

jude said...

Hsvr fab creative week ahead,my you have been busy buying!have fun with them.Hugs judex14

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Wow, I like those roller thingys (can you tell I'm not a stamper?). As much as I don't like Martha, I love her punches. They are the best. Happy WOYWW from #1.

voodoo vixen said...

I have some of those roller stamps.. I am not sure if I have used them yet!! :( Maybe I'll get them out and give them a run around... ;)

Inkypinkycraft said...

Wow a busy place, have fun happy woyww hugs trace x no9

jill said...

Good buy from ebay. you'll have to show us what you've made using the roller stamps.
You art journal pages are good just been having a peek

Jennie -The Artistic Stamper said...

Cool finds on ebay :))
Have a very happy woyww day
Jennie #5

Neil said...

Thank you for sharing a bit of your world with us WOYWWers this morning! I hope you have a wonderful week. I may need to dig out my old rollagraph.......
Neil # 34

May said...

Have a super week with your goodies, I have some of the roller stamps they are great, Hugs May x x

okienurse said...

sounds like you have a busy week planned. I have quite a few of the roller stamps but have just recently taken them all off rollers and made flat stamps. I seem to be using them more now too! Have a great week and thanks for sharing! Vickie #33

Sarah said...

Blogging, Youtube, Pinintrest and FB - time to get stuck into the crafty stuff - I know what you mean though - hope this one goes well! Thanks for sharing with WOYWW? today! Sarah at 4.

Unknown said...

now dont laugh but i only found youtube the other week lol !! there is so much on there you just cant stop can you lol, looking like a good project there

thanks for the snoop

hugs
judie xx

Karen said...

It sounds like you are having a fun and busy time crafting :) I too have a few of those roller stamps and love them as they are so quick and easy to use, I hope you enjoy using your new ones :)

Have a great WOYWW and a fun filled week, Luv Karen #86

AerynK said...

Youtube is a really dangerous place. I get lost there for hours too!
Happy WOYWW Aeryn (15)

Robin Panzer Art said...

Wonderful find on those rolling stamps and the project in progress looks very interesting! Happy WOYWW #23 ~Robin Panzer Art Studio 33

Enfys said...

A nice busy desk! Yes, the web is a dangerous place to be.....
hugs
Enfys

CRAFTY WOMBLE said...

My weakness is books, rather than YouTube (at least that is free.......) our library is limited so I inevitably end up on Amazon and then they make recommendations........ Haven't tried roller stamping but it looks fun ;)

Julia Dunnit said...

Good going, I look at these things and think I'd like to do them, and never actually make the time to do it! Like the black and cream combo, very classy.

Pauline said...

Looking good ! Love to know how you get on with the roller stamps . Thanks for the peek have a good week :-)

CraftygasheadZo said...

Looks fun, I must try & make an effort to browse Youtube etc. Thanks for sharing. Zo x

Victoria said...

loving th eblack and white cards

vicky #66

Brenda B said...

I'd spend all day on the internet and get nothing done if I wasn't careful, it's both a blessing and a curse really. Very busy desk, I'm liking the black and cream look too.

Hugs
Brenda 104

Kay Hammock said...

I've gotten in the habit of looking at how to craft videos on youtube too! Looks like you've found some great things to play with.

Happy WOYWW
Kay
#117

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Shudder! Those rollagraph wheels give me nightmares. I never could master those things. I gave them a go once, sold 'em all and then bought some a second time to try. Yep, I sold them a second time too. Somethings are just best left alone. I try to avoid You Tube and eBay as one costs all your time and the other all your money, but it does remind me that I need to go leave some feedback.

Katie said...

Those rolling stamps look like lots of fun!

Happy WOYWW (on Thursday!)
Katie #16

Katie said...

I'm addicted to YouTube too! Those stamps look fun to play with

Katie (112)

lisa said...

You look very industrious there. The black and white is looking very classy.
I keep meaning to have a go with those rollagraphs, what a find you've made!!
Happy WOYWW
Hugs Lisax #101

Lou said...

Never tried the rolly stamps - i know what you mean about utube, i am someone who learns by watching i can read the instructions 100 times and not get it, then watch it once and i understand it. Have a great week Lou x

scrappymo! said...

I love the contrast of that martha punch...the dark and light contrast is great.