One of the forum sites that I frequent ALOT is running a six month journey into Art Journal (AJ) HERE – as this is an area that I love and as you can never have enough info or inspiration when it comes to getting mucky
, I am in.
One of the first things being talked about or introduced might be a better term as a lot of the ladies are newbies to AJ is the journal itself..
At the moment I have at least three journal going – they range from a tiny 4x4 which is just fun (simply fun to AJ in) to a A3 size journal - at first that size was this big spread of white paper when I first got it – but as I go through the book and make it my own the challenge is now finding the time to put all the ideas I have in my head down – so I am not going to go out and buy another one

This is what I have done, at the beginning of the New Year I went on some sort of tangent to wrangle my overflowing pile of scrap paper into some sort of order and one of the things I did with the cereal boxes, the old envelope, corrugated cardboard, larger size bits of paper and those half finished project was to toss them together and placed them in a ring binder..

So this project just came along at the right time for me to use this book..

There is all kinda sizes and colour schemes going on in this book – but you know – it works for me.

One of the half finished project from last year, 
Die cuts, old card and even a jiffy envelope is in this book -I am looking forward to fun times with this album.
At the moment until the first prompt is given
- I am saving all the negatives from my die cuts

- I have invested in a bigger tube of gesso and even made my own in one case
- I have added more stuff to my already overflowing bin of art supplies
![]()
- And I am leaving myself open to learning more and having fun…
Find more info HERE
Find out more about UKScrappers HERE

1 comment:
wow your journal looks like a lot of fun...enjoy the journey!
Post a Comment