Hey crafty people
I know you all are busy with holiday projects and deadline and hopefully some family time stuck into that schedule there somewhere…
I am on pause for a few hours for some “ME” time – sometimes I need to unwind and just do something for fun..
That said, fun can end up being rather elaborate ….
I took my trusty cereal boxes and just grabbed a few odds and bits from my never ending pile and tried something new to me.
The result is below… I so love it and really regret not using some proper chipboard to make this…
The plus part of this is that I will be hanging onto this one – no matter how my mother pester me to hand it over…
Keep your fingers cross and wish me luck in holding out against her…
WOYWW is hosted by Julia from the blog Stamping Ground
Have a great Wednesday…
7 comments:
Oh that's lovely, so pretty and feminine. I can see why your mother wants it so badly!! It's very clever and looks amazing!
Hugs, LLJ #3 xx
oh wowo what a fantastic project a real keepsake! Thanks for my snoop, have a great crafting week. Happy WOYWW
((Lyn))) #31
What a busy desk with a great project but how can you resist your mother you will have to give in. Have a lovely Wednesday, Laura
Bet you cave in because you're a nice daughter! It is very pretty and fancy, amazing what a skilled person can do with a cereal box!
Love it! I can see why your mom wants it! So Cool! Happy WOYWW -Amanda 17
Ohh this is gorgeous. How clever to try something new and create something as beautiful and detailed.
Bet you hide it from your Mum!!!!
Happy WOYWW
Hugs Lisax #61
Oh that is SO pretty! But why bother with "proper" chipboard if cereal packets will do? They are just printed chipboard, after all. Upcycle! Brilliant project. Happy WOYWW, Shoshi #56
Post a Comment