Stacks and more….

Seth over at The Altered Page – have a neat blog hop of stacks going on and in the spirit of the event I have decided to show the stack closest to me.

My first stack is my of ATG’s

I am not sure when I accumulated all these gun but one is in every corner that I craft in and believe it or not I still have one more that is not out of the box…

It was really fun to stack them up and see them all in one place… not seen them together in along time..

As I look across on my computer table -  I currently have a stack of book yet to get through…

Happy stacking – look around and if you have any stacks going on ….. Share it at The Altered Page

9 comments:

Seth said...

Thanks for playing. I love all those colors in the first stack.

Dianne said...

cool stacks! would never have thought of a stack of tape guns!?

~*~Patty S said...

very inventive ATG stack and your book selection looks captivating!
oxo

fairyrocks said...

Those are some impressive stacks. Glue anyone? And fantastic looking reads too. Keep smiling and creating

donna joy said...

Most unique stack so far :)
thanks for sharing-some good books to read too~

aprilmariecole.blogspot.com said...

Now, that's doing some stack'in!!!
Very clever :]

amanda said...

I didn't know what an ATG gun was. Had to look up. Looks like a very handle tool!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful stacks! Very cool indeed!!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I've never seen so many ATG guns together in my life. These are fantastic. This is the best stack I have seen so far. Sorry I'm late getting here. I'm still trying to get through the very long list of stackers!