Some focus to my July

This July I am determined to make more of a mess on my desk than I normally would by getting involved in two projects that i have recently found.

 

 

Firstly I am starting the this July a daily art journal – I have been thinking of getting a more structured angle on my doodling and bits and pieces of paper that  I muck up  than I have at the moment and I think this just might help.

With some essential that I have lying around my desk I am already to explore..

I am going slowly though –probably will start of with some chalks as i have some EK Success chalklets hanging around my desk for the longest while – it‘s time I used them up.

Find the Start off Post HERE

The July Link HERE

 

 

 

 

I have also decided to take part in Traci Bunker 30 day Art challenge… it not really a challenge of such but more like earmarking the crafty things I get up in my day..

From the little things to the big things…

I find I like this format alot, as creativity comes in all form- from simply stacking my threads to projects that I am constantly changing and making a mess of.

From Traci’s website

Here are my rules:

  • I’ll make art every day for 30 days and post what I have done.
  • I don’t have to finish what ever I’m working on that day, I just have to work on something.
  • I have to work for 30 minutes, but can work longer if time permits.
  • It doesn’t matter what I do for the art making, as long as I work on art.
  • I won’t feel guilty for taking the time to work on art and I won’t have to justify why I’m doing it.
  • I don’t have to go into detail in my post about how I did anything or what tools, materials I used (unless I want to).

See Traci explanation HERE

No comments: