I am having one of those loose week where I am thinking of a project to use up some of my “too long held in the back of the closet” stash..
I am currently in love with the envelope mini books projects, as it’s birthday time and little parties here and there happening. Envelope mini’s are cute, fun to make and a really simply project to use up small pieces of scraps.
My one draw back is the paper quality of our envelopes here in the UK– they are so thin and this is where my stacks and stacks of A4 papers comes in. They are thicker than the average envelope and with a scoring board and a little creativity the sky is the limit..

Using some orange (more tangerine colour) A4 paper as my base, I started the magic. I am also using up one of those 6x6 Dovecraft paper pack that I picked up a craft fair, a couple of years ago, I have had this particular pack for a while.
I think this pic probably sums up my week the best – A project waiting in the wings (on the left), a new idea that I just had to try there and then( paper in the middle), my plotting and attempt at writing my cutting and scoring points down ( orange paper on the desk) and at the back a book just finished for my friend.
Front cover for the envelope mini – a work in progress.Loving it so far though.
I wanted to share one of my ATC guns that my kids insist on altering every chance they get. They are currently going through a fascination phase with my big shot.
The other side has those Tim hold gears die – these were made with a Caprisan juice book cardboard. A little blue paint going on there as well..
I look forward to what they do with it next month.
For those who saw my ongoing Tri-Fold card project last week – HERE IS THE FINISHED project
WOYWW is hosted by Julia from the blog Stamping Ground
4 comments:
Wonderful things you are producing with your leftovers! Thanks for sharing.
lots of fun things going on on your desk today! I am a hoarder and keep paper forever then I finally get in there and use it all up...LOL old stuff that is then I move my newer old stuff into that spot. Rotation of stock is what I call it! Thanks for sharing. Vickie #107
I have that paper pack too... really should follow your lead and just make something/anything with it rather than let it take up valuable space!!
Love the TH gears on the ATG, looks like your kids are having fun!!
great crafty stuff on your desk,I haven't got one of those 'guns' are they really worth the money or does my (miles away) local crafty shop just sell them at a really inflated price! Happy Crafting! HapPy LatE WoyWw!!
((Lyn))
Post a Comment