Since i joined the Mini a month challenge at the beginning of the year - I have found that the books I make comes in handy for the here or there last minute gift.
This month I challenge myself to use up my scraps and some of those A4 papers that I keep buying at craft fairs but never seem to use up - no matter how fast I cut them.
I have a dear friend birthday coming up at the end of July and a mini book just seem the natural gift to do for her..
I have pictured the book 90% done as I didn’t want to take photo with the content already in (I have to protect the innocent and all that jazz)…
I had fun with this one – My nesties came out to play, I even found some sizzix corners that I have not seen in years - literally years…
I don’t know the paper line of the floral paper here – but the dot paper are from the stack of paper that came with my Slice – accidentally came upon them, they were perfect for this project.
There is a heavy butterfly presence in this mini and the Martha Stewarts punch also came out to play.
The back cover is going to be a personalised piece of paper – so no mat cover on that part of the book.
I went a little overboard with the tag load of edging.


Back page - still need a little something but will figure it out before the big day.
1 comment:
The paper range is K & Co Wild Saffron, I've got some of it too in my paper mountain. Love the mini and I'm sure your friend will
Post a Comment