January Tag – Just regular die cuts and some UTEE

Just something different for me, I am on a quest to use up as much of my stash as possible this year… it’s amazing the amount of paper and other bits we crafters collect over a relatively short period.

I gave the Tim Holtz inks a break today and tried something different. I am using Pearlized paper with die cut embellishments over coated with UTEE…

Loads of trial and error and burn fingers – but I am liking the simplicity of it …

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After multiply coats of embossing powder plus some UTEE as well – I was liking the extra sheen it gave to the pearlized paper.

The UTEE also added a little bit of weight to the die cut as well.

Using up some of those Petaloo stack of flowers that i have and never seems to use…

A view of the card on a different background….

This tag is apart of the monthly Tag Challenge - 2011 hosted by A Crafty Kind of Truffle…

1 comment:

Helen Pigott said...

Wow I love the colours not the traditional reds/pinks very cool.I also think it says how much you love someone too..more than chocolate!
Thanks for taking part in this months challenge. Results published tomorrow. Feb's theme is Mother's Day.
Helen x