I have had the most hectic day today – it’s always like this after the bank holidays anyhow. All the banks are overcrowded, the queues are never ending – literally, every where and I am generally in a rush to get it all done on the first of the month.
Anyhow – I gave quite a bit of thought to what I am going to be doing for the month while I was waiting in some of those lines…
I remembered that I have a modern album that I hadn’t used and once I got home and counted the pages – I was relieved to see it had thirty blank leaves – just the right amount to see me through my LEARN SOMETHING EVERYDAY project…
Working with the theme that I am following for the month THE THINGS THAT MAKE ME SMILE – I found a teddy and some drum sticks from one of the kids drum old set and one of the trinkets from their baby days and as all proud parents do – I just had a sappy little grin on my face for the rest of the day…
What I learn today..
“Sometimes the important things are closer than you think”
I will spend some time tomorrow getting my album in order and doing my first page… I have been templating and writing down loads of groovy ideas of what I want to do with my project this month.
I hope the enthusiasm doesn’t wear off by the middle of the month….
Here’s some of the stuff I have at my finger tips….
![]()
No comments:
Post a Comment