A Project - Learn Something New, Everyday

I am a scrapper, there I have said it and I am going to be blogging about scrapping and all the other things that I love about this hobby of mine.

Scrapping has always been a get away from the kids, from the noise and from the mundane issues of life and I love it. I found this really cool site Shimelle.com that have a craft a day event going on and I instantly fell in love with the idea and before I chickened out of it – I paid up and dusted off the blog and am hoping to have fun this month…..

I have not prepared anything and  I expect I will stumble and laugh at myself a lot but this my first LEARN SOMETHING EVERYDAY event so I am not worried.

What I've done so far….

I’ve dragged out the camera

Kinda/sorta look through the crafting stuff I have

About to flip a coin on either making an album or just get creative and bling out one of the few spare books that I have.

Looking at my schedule to see how I can carve out an hour at the least to get a decent page together without the distraction of kids and home life intervening.

Lastly – just trying to hold down that buzz of excitement for the first to get here….

Decided on a theme – “THE THINGS THAT MAKE ME SMILE”

I am looking forward to a great month, if you hear any ouchies or fits of laughter – it will probably be me either having a bad or a good old time….

 

image

No comments: