There is a ustreamer called Rach0113 whose style I love… I love how she experiment and just think outside of the box and comes up with some fun art journaling page..
I watched her last Saturday night using pan pastel and stamps doing a great blending design..
Taking her concept I tried the same thing with eco-crafts acrylic as I am not a fan of chalks, although I know I will try them eventually…
but back to the page – I am in a sort of opposite colour space sort of mood and went with the colours sky blue, moss, blue patina and sunflower..
Loves how it turned out – using the gears stencils and paper artsy stamps I ma liking it alot…
This was fun…
3 comments:
It is really lovely I will have a look at the site thank you x
Wow! This is gorgeous, I really need to have another play :0)
Cxxx
thats a lovely page. I love RACHO113 YOUTUBE. she is so versatile
Post a Comment