Now that we are just pass the Yuletide season – Here’s hoping you all had a lovely time with friends and family …
Or just a great time all round if you were far away from loved ones…
Not too much crafty stuff going on for me at the moment – but I wanted to share my latest creation with the free papers from Homecraft Magazine’s…
Some beautiful papers and stamps came with the December issues and I had fun using them this month…
I can also say that I have officially met my goal of using up all my magazine free paper for 2011 – some prints were a real challenge to find a project to suit but all in all they ended up being used…
This went into my friend’s stocking and she was really pleased with this little mini…


On the family front and my craft area
My nephew totally adores my craft spot – and I have to admit I encourage him and spoil him rotten in the process…
This holidays we broke into the rubber stamp pile and we had fun…. I will admit I am not a fan of tags as I see no real purpose for them -I admire them as little bits of paper to try techniques out on….
But with the kiddo here for a few days I admit these tags were fun to make and as long as he is going home with them I am cool with mucking about with him….
Love these….



Below is a sneak peek at a project I am working on for the new year… I am having fun with this one and am just really amazed amazed how inspiration comes from the most unlikeliest things…

Here wishing you a grand WOYWW today and just a special day all round…
WOYWW is hosted by Julia from the blog Stamping Ground
22 comments:
Lovely roses on your ..... hat? Great tags and a general feeling of fun, cheered me up no end reading your blog. May I take this opportunity of wishing you and yours a Good 2012. Hugs, Neet #4 xx
What a fab har to see in the new year perhaps? Lovely to see what the young nephew has created.
Sandra #11
Great job using up your papers this year! The mini is adorable, and the other projects are great too! Have a Happy New Year! -Amanda #9
Wow that is great you have used up all the mag free papers, I havent even taken them out of the magazines lol
Bridget #14
wow what a great use of papers, love the mini very cute and the tags
happy holidays
kerry #19
Love the cards and tags, well done for using up your papers I must get round to doing the same, Happy 2012, Hugs May x x x
That must have given you satisfaction, using up all the free papers from your stash! Lovely to hear of the crafty goings on with the lad as well :)
Happy New Year!
Hugs, LLJ #35 xx
Gorgeous projects- using up stash is one of my must do-s this year too.I particularly love the tags, hope you had a very enjoyable Christmas, and that you have a wonderful New Year, Shaz
What lovely projects! Happy WOYWW! Tango, #37
I don't know which is lovelier, you've had time to craft, or that your nephew likes getting involved! Like the tags, and the roses look like porcelain!
A whole lotta loveliness here. Results of Holiday fun. Happy WOYWW and Best Wishes for the NEW YEAR
So much creativity going on here! Happy New Year!
Everything looks so wonderfully cool! And beautiful. And, I'm with you on not seeing much use for tags...but somehow that opinion is changing since I've recently made a few. They're no where near as awesome as those pictured above but fun anyway! Keep encouraging (and spoiling) that nephew! Happy, Happy, Merry, Merry!!!
Lovely projects, your nephew did well with the tags. Well done using up the free papers. Have a good week xx
well done on using up your free papers, I find them nearly impossible to use.
great tags too, you are right they are perfect for trying out new techniques.
wishing you a wonderful 2012.
Great way to use those little bits of paper that you can't bear to throw out.
Happy WOYWW #72 (54 doesn't work right)....
Happy New Year!
I know what you mean about the tags. They're cool, but then what? You put them to good use!
Happy WOYWW and Happy New Year!
Sandy #73
Congratulations on using up all your free papers - have to admit I find them fairly difficult to use, I have plans to pass most of them on to my little granddaughter ... I'm sure she will love trying out her crafting with them. The tags are super and the flowers on your ??? is it a hat ??? are gorgeous. I hope that 2012 will bring health, happiness and prosperity to you and yours ... oh, and lots of crafting time too :) Elizabeth x #65
lots of creativity going on here, love the roses. I have about 5 years of free mag papers to use up, so good luck to me with that one
happy new year
janet #22
How amazing you managed to use up all the magazine papers, especially as they're not always what you might buy for yourself. Great that your nephew loves to get involved, keep encouraging him, he might be the next Tim Holtz!! Have a wonderful New Year.
Hugs
Brenda 58
What better to get the little ones involved in crafting, letting them loose with your craft stash and judging by the tags you made together there’ll be more craft stash wanted next Christmas.
Loving the new project too and the gorgeous roses.
Happy New Year to you and ……..
Happy Crafting!
Sue (#68)
x
Well done for getting the younger generation involved in our crafting. The earlier the better. Love those roses. Happy New Year. Maggie #49
Post a Comment