My current obsession – Ribbon and Buttons

What are your current obsessions – Mine are my bottles and boxes of buttons and my huge bottle of ribbons…

image

 

3 comments:

Cecile Smutty Hussy said...

My obsession would be... my books. I know I know... not artist crafty... but it is my obsession. If I did not have that, what would it be... ummm... Okay... we won't go there cuz then I would get depresses. Okay okay...

I came over to say hi to you my dear friend and send hugs to you! I hope your Friday has started awesome and you have a great weekend!

Miriam said...

Hi Sandra, My latest 'thing' is my October 'photo a day challenge' that I set myself. I am also posting the photo to my blog every day. Hopefully this will achieve two goals I set myself. Use my camera and post to my blog.
Thanks for the chat the other evening on LSNED sorry it's taken so long to visit you. I'll be back! Miriam x
ps I linked to you, hope that's ok?

Pippa (pjbear) said...

Mine would be stamps, buttons & beads - I use the buttons & beads regularly, not so much the stamps I hate cleaning them LOL! But love to look at them, I have 2 Tim Holtz stamp binders bulging with stamps.