September 6th - In my kids world – Laundry day is “as needed”

Page for the 6th Of September

What I learned today

“In my kids world – Laundry day is “as needed” ”

On the weekends I as million other moms the world over do the laundry, for some reason my kids have their own schedule for their laundry – WHEN THEY NEED IT…

I am thinking this is a teenage thing or is it a boy thing.

What ever it is, it’s driving me up the wall – I really can’t tell the last time I saw the bottom of my kids clothe basket…

2 comments:

Lily said...

Be thankful. At least they're doing it even if it's as needed. :)

Pippa (pjbear) said...

I think it's a teenage thing, my daughter was the same (many moons ago). After much debate about what should & shouldn't have been washed, or was or wasn't ready, I passed responsibiity for her laundry over to her (I think she was about 13).
I showed her how the washing machine & iron worked and that was it. It made her think and organise after a few episodes of no clean school shirts or sports kit ready, she got it sorted and you know what, she learnt responsibility and I learnt not to look in her clothes basket LOL!