September 3rd – Sometimes sitting on the sidelines is a good thing!!!

 

Page for the 3rd Of September

 

I am in and have put my feet up and about to have a cup of tea…

What I learned today

“Sometimes sitting on the sidelines is a good thing”

While I love being the centre of attention, sometimes it’s nice to share in someone else’s joy, to just be that support or even the sole cheerleader on the sidelines.

Lovely feeling.

I hope what ever you did today – something made an impact.

6 comments:

Lily said...

The 3rd page turned out very pretty. Love the little flowers. Looks like she had a fun day crafting. :)

VickiA said...

Nice lesson to learn and a great way to learn it.

Pippa (pjbear) said...

I think that's a good lesson, one I might need to take heed of, I NEVER sit on the sidelines, I always wanna be in the thick of it, maybe one day LOL!

Jhayboy said...

@lily..

Thanks hon.

I really liked how it turned out myself..

Happy weekend hon..

Jhay..

Jhayboy said...

@Biskit.

This was really one that just snuck upon me... nice feeling to have at the end of the day..

Jhay

Jhayboy said...

@Pippa..

Why am I not surprised that you love being in the limelight...

Sometimes it is nice to be on the sidelines..

Jhay