September 2nd – Sometimes it’s good to pause, even - stop

Here’s my page for the 1st of September

 

and today …

My inspiration came from a bus journey I took. Sometimes it is really nice to slow down and just go with the flow of things and I really did  that while riding the bus today..

It was a brilliant day – probably one of the last few sunny days we are going to get for a few months and I totally enjoyed it. The trees are still lush and London buses are always a thrill for me..

Great day – I enjoyed it.

Page for the 2nd Of September

image 

8 comments:

Lea said...

What a nice blog Jhayboy. Your scrapbooking is beautiful.

Thank you for stearing me this way.

Take good care!

Lea

Lily said...

Thanks for sharing the link to your new blog. Your scrapbooking is beautiful and I'm looking forward to your future posts.

I loved the pic of the red bus!

Jhayboy said...

Hey Lea..

Thanks for coming over - I love scrapping or more likley I love cutting up things.

Hope you enjoy your time here with me...

Jhay

Jhayboy said...

@Lily..

I knew the pictures would be more to your liking...

I love the big red bus as well...

Lovely to have you here..
.
Jhay

Blodeuedd said...

It looks great :) I am always amazed how pretty pages scrappers make. I do not think I am that crafty. And the blog is so cute

Kate Bucci said...

Fantastic pages...I love bus rides too!

Jhayboy said...

@Blodeuedd..

All of us has some sort of scrapper in us... it might not be as organised or pretty - but we all know how to make a mess and cut up paper...

Thanks for your comment hon...

Jhay..

Jhayboy said...

@Kat..

Thank you.... I really do love bus rides, it's always an adventure...

Jhay