Page for the 9th Of September

What I learned today
“Some pretty amazing people pass through my day ”
After a mightily long day – I am finally in and all I feel like doing is crawling into bed and not get out for a few days… but I know that ain’t going to happen.
Looking back at my day – lots of good things happened, I made new friends, I got into the mix of things as usual and I am sure I misplaced one or two items I am going to need for tomorrow – but tomorrow will take care of itself.
With all the going ons though – I have to admit some pretty cool and amazing people passed through my day today and everyday.
I most time don’t take the time to see them there or even just to stop and say WOW – you made my day better…
I really need to step up my game and let these wonderful additions to my day know that they really do make my day better. Starting in the morning I will ..
Too tired to move now!!!!

1 comment:
It's a good thing to remember - how many amazing people there are just waiting round the corner - I like this thought!
I see you are a Gotta Craft fan. Brilliant!
Post a Comment