Page for the 8th Of September

What I learned today
“I am a reader”
I have not been my usual self for the past few week, and one of the things that took a beating when I was feeling rather low was my reading.
I read A LOT of books every week and every month. Today I came across a stack of books I had earmarked to read weeks ago and for some reason they called out to me. For people who read you would know this feeling, the feeling of just wanting to delve into a story, meet new people and new worlds – I was there.
I took up Lori Foster – Too Much Temptation and I was hooked, before I knew it I was closing the last page with a smile on my face.
My reading mojo is back and all I can say YESSSSSSSS!!!!
I am a reader.


3 comments:
I'm glad your reading mojo is back, I used to read loads and loads but my mojo disappeared and I miss it. If you find it, send it home please.
I love reading.....and sometimes actually put off starting a book....because I know once I start....I just won't be able to put the book down.
I'm glad to hear the mojo's back!! :)
Post a Comment