September 07th - Today the postman is my new best friend

Page for the 7th Of September

What I learned today

“Today the postman is my new best friend”

I love Tuesday’s, more often than not this is the one day I am guaranteed to get ALOT of post and packages.

There is a certain joy to ripping into packages and none better than something the postman has just delivered. I got a few packages today, books and some other stuff  but I also got a whole stack of 12 x 12 papers that I was not expecting but was so thrilled to get…

I love trying out new papers with my scrapbooking and these I am sure will be totally great and definately get my creative juices flowing.

2 comments:

Pippa (pjbear) said...

I love getting stash through the post - I have 4 orders I'm waiting to be delivered, hope they come today so I can play with some new stamps LOL!

Lily said...

It's always wonderful to open up the box and see the goodies inside. :)